Excellence you can trust and the service you deserve
If you're looking for the best handyman anywhere in San Diego, you've come to the right place. With over 30 years professional experience and the best reputation in the business, $35 Handyman is your choice for quality, affordable service. General handyman services on the ground floor, start at $35.00 per hour hour, with a two hour minimum, plus travel time and mileage from and back to 91902, San Diego South Bay. Plumbing rates start at $75.00 per hour for ground floor jobs, with a one hour minimum.
Door Installs and Repairs
Not Lead Certified
Deck Re Coating
Water Leaks Fixed
Tile Install/ Cleaning/Repair
Sub Floor Repair
$35dollarhandyman Service Request Form
Thanks for inquiring into my Handyman service. I am an unlicensed and uninsured contractor with a $500.00 limit on jobs that I can give a fixed price quote on. I can how ever work on an hourly basis on most all jobs. I give free quotes and estimates over the computer and phone, if I can get the exact job details sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following check list will help you identify all of the information that I need to be able to serve you. Please answer all of the relevant questions, ignore the ones that do not apply to your situation.
Questions for all requests:
1. Zip code? For labor estimates, I add travel time and mileage charges, at $35.00 per hour, plus mileage at $.57 per mile, from and back to 91902, South Bay San Diego County. If I give you a quote, travel time and mileage will be included in the fixed price. There are very few jobs that I can quote.
2. Type of building as in apartment, sky rise, condo, single story, multi story, house, townhouse, duplex, etc.?
3. Floor of building unit is on? Floor(s) of unit jobs are on.
4. Parking proximity to job? I need to be able to park onsite. I usually turn down jobs that require public paid or metered parking.
I have different rates based upon the difficulty of the job and the level of effort required for moving tools and supplies to the location. General handyman service on the ground/street level floor, starts at $35.00 per hour with a two hour minimum. Second floor service starts at $50.00 per hour with a two hour minimum. Third floor service starts at $75.00 per hour. Plumbing, ground floor, starts at $75.00 per hour with a two hour minimum. Heavier duty jobs like construction, concrete, flooring, etc. are all billed at different rates starting at $50.00 per hour and up. If you are willing to help move and carry some tool bags and supplies up to the floor the job is on, I can adjust my labor rates down to what I charge for work done on the lower floor(s).
5. Do you own or rent the property in which you have requested a quote or estimate?
6. I need exact descriptions of what you want me to quote or estimate, using the correct language as best that you can. What do you need fixed or installed? Plans? Drawings? Pics? Product links? Location of installs? Height of ceiling and wall locations for fans and light fixtures, Art, etc.? Are ladders required? How tall of a ladder is needed? For plumbing jobs, I need pics of the angle stops, supply valves for sinks and toilets, shower valve, pressure regulator, and part numbers, inside of the cabinets showing drain lines and anything else that is in the cabinet, water filters, etc., dimensions of the cabinet openings and kick plate height from floor to cabinet bottom.
I look forward to reviewing your request. I reserve the right to refuse service with no explanations given. Have a great day